Follow the passion...

Friday, March 19, 2010

What is this?

"Hold your own, Know your name, Go your own way."

In a delightfully coincidental moment of internet radio, these words of Jason Mraz are playing out as I begin to muse on the "best" way in which to explain what this is, this Year of Passion...and do it justice.

In short, the Year of Passion is pretty simple; finding passion to live it everyday. I am deeply inspired by real people who live and breath their passion each day, and am constantly so pleasantly surprised when I hear of others who have consciously or unconsciously set off on their own Year of Passion, and have emerged victoriously with a life that connects them with passion. With the right melange of courage, self trust, positivity and dare I even say it, trust in the universe, may I be blessed enough to let this journey I'm about to embark on be the catalyst of change for a life of passion, love and laughter.

I hope over the next 12 months, you will join me as I hope to share the stories, experiences, moments, thoughts and journey that will become The Year of Passion.

Chao lovelies
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment