Follow the passion...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eat, love, surf?

"You have a right to your dreams, and don't be denied..."
Ben Harper

This week's sunshine fest has made it challenging not to want to spend every waking moment lapping up the Spring time's warm rays. The clear skies have even continued through the evenings, where for the past 2 nights, after I've turned my light off, and climb under the covers, what do I see peering at me with a grin on its face - but the bright white crescent moon sneaking its way through the tiny 2 inch space between the silk curtains and the window frame around them just next to my. What a serendipidous alignment of the stars...literally.

So on that note, I couldn't help but share a delightfully serendipidous find of an opportunity to combine some of my favourite things: surfing, photography, chatting with travelers, oh and did I mention it's a surf camp in Bali?

starsurfcampsbali.com



They're looking for someone to help run the camp, a Tour Assistant, for July & August, and within moments of reading the description, I applied to dear Sami, Joe & Pablo to consider my application.

Now we play the waiting game...

But until then, if you're craving some surf action, check out this head-cam video they put together...this was indeed jaw dropping...



No comments:

Post a Comment